Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Photos are here!

Lots has been going on here. For one thing I've been on a really big cooking kick, which has resulted in some tasty delights. I was most proud of my homemade potato bread which was a hit around this place. Also, I finally made cream cheese (I've been scared to try it) and now have some whey so I can try my hand at culturing something, anything! Other cooking ventures were not as successful, for example-- my hommus. I really like garlic you see, so I thought if I just added five cloves of garlic instead of the three called for, then it would taste super delicious--right? Eric still won't kiss me, 24 hours and many tooth brushings later. The face the babies made was priceless.

Next project, PESTO!

Here is my beautiful basil plant I bought for the occasion:



Next up in our strange and unusual lives, Eric's knee decided to develope a swelling the size of a grapefruit above it. This is apparently quite painful, so painful infact, that Eric actually went to the doctor to see what it was about. The doctor ordered xrays and speculates that it's either bursitis or some sort of inflammatory arthritis. We're hoping its not the latter because that would not be very fun. Today we get to go to back to the doc to have the thing drained, I'm hoping I get to watch!

Finally some baby action-- cuteness from last night's bath. Enjoy!




2 comments:

Steph said...

I can't believe how big the babies are! Those are some good lookin kids you got there lady.

Steph said...

P.S.: I posted that -Steph B.