Monday, March 30, 2009

little exhibitionists

Today I managed to be home for the latter half of the afternoon, which was fantastic. There were two cute babies running around in their diapers... until Helena loaded hers with pee and it started drooping... then it started dropping... then she cut herself free from the bonds of pampers and ran around butt naked and loving it. Logan and I laughed and laughed, she was just too cute with her little bottom running spastic around the house. Well, James must have been jealous of the attention we gave her, for as I was putting another diaper on the little ball of energy, he came out from around the couch with nothing on but his birthday suit. "hey, look at me! I can be naked and cute too!" then he ran off to the back of the house to attend to important things... like play with blocks.

naked.

No comments: