Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Max and Isabelle

For your viewing pleasure, we have some pics from Logan's mom's blackberry. I was silly and in my rush packing everything up before heading down to Albuquerque, I wasn't able to find our camera. it's okay, though... until today the babies had all kinds of breathing tubes and stuff, didn't make for very cute pictures. they are off those machines now, which is great. The tube in Isabelle's nose is her feeding tube. Whatever she can't eat on her own goes down that way... you can also see an IV on her hand.

If you are in the neighborhood, we'll take visitors...



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! congratulations to you all, you continue to be in my prayers :)
peace- Kyle

Annalisa said...

They're beautiful.

jessicak said...

They look still tired from the move :)

Unknown said...

they're both Beautiful! I wish Joey and I could drive down right now to meet them all- but we'll wait till ya'll are all settled in.

miss you and praying for your little ones.

Aimee Celio said...

They are so beautiful! You all are truly blessed! Logan, I'm jealous- I have to go through four pregnancies to get the number of babies that you had in two! Many prayers are being sent your way!

Sieb said...

So cute!! Can't wait to meet them in person! Missing you guys!!