Tuesday, October 4, 2011

As a parent you can never have too many bodily fluid stories

Around 3am this morning Isabelle crawled into our bed next to me. Around 5am she peed and got up and went over to Eric's side leaving me to roll into her puddle. . .hey, no fair! Eric left around 6am and I was awoken an hour later by the smell of poop. Somehow that smell always has the ability to jar me awake no matter how good the dream. Anyway, there was Max standing next to my bed with his exceedingly loaded diaper next to him on the floor. Thanks Max for letting me know! The third and final story also stars Max, who decided a good time to get on the table and pee all over it was when I was concurrently organizing our CD collection. I just looked at him and asked "why?'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're blogging again. I had you listed under "out of date blogs" but now you can go back under "blogs I like". :) Wish you could comment on my blog- I'll keep working on the problem. Hope to see you soon!

Logan said...

Well, hopefully it's not just a fluke:)